Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just Keep Swimming.

I love to swim...but I really love to tan! Thank god that Julian has a pool otherwise I think me and Allie would of been totally bored all day. We woke up, yet again, feeling the urge to swim. So after my mother made us breakfast, we got ourselves into some cute bathing suits and headed over to Julians app complex and jumped right into the pool. Well, not exactly. We had a little trouble with the key and then the pool was kinda...yeah, maybe more then kinda, chilly. So after lathering Allie up with suntan lotion, we decided to take on the task of getting in the not so chilly pool. Once we were in it was totally fine, but man, oh man did I have some nippy weather going on. =/ Julian and his aunt and brother decided to join us and as soon as they got into the pool area, his stinking brother decided to push him into the pool. Yeah, not so bright. Julian still had his phone in his pocket. Thankfully after swimming, his brother bought him a new phone! It would of sucked not being able to talk to him. Man, brothers can be such a hasle! Anyways, I got a really nice tan. Hopefully, i'm nice and dark when school starts. I really do love being tan. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment