Friday, August 14, 2009

First Days of Being Eighteen.


I'm LEGAL! Not that it's that exciting or anything. I still need to go out and get my first lotto ticket, however. Hopefully i'll win something, keep your fingers crossed. So tonight Julian took my out to do whatever I wanted for my bday, considering this was all he was going to do for me since he got me a really expensive gift for our one year. So I chose to go out to Olive Garden and to see a movie. I woke up craving their soup and salad, so I instantly knew that's where I wanted to go. Then I made him chose which movie he wanted to see. Either Julie & Julia or The Time Traveler's Wife. He chose Julie & Julia, I was going to make him see it if he chose it or not. Oh the wonders of being a gf. :] That movie totally inspired me to do whatever I want to do with my life. Also, to have fun. OH! And to use a lot of butter when cooking! I'm glad I have a great life. Thanks to all who make it that great!

No comments:

Post a Comment