Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birffday to ME!<3


Happy happy birthday...to me! I'm officially 18. Man, finally. ha. Stayed up till one o'clock just from all my friends texting me right at 12. I love it when they do that. Woke up uber early to go to Disneyland with a couple of the besties. I got a giftcard from there for it being my bday. I spent half of it on a totally cute t-shirt. I'm so happy I got to go, since I haven't been since the beginning of summer. Then came home and got ready with Sarah to go to dinner at TGIF's. I had all the family and all the besties there to enjoy it with me. Man, oh man. Ribs and shrimp, nothing could be better! After dinner Allie, Heather, and Courtney got to stay the night at my house. Mark the calendar people, this NEVER happens. I was definantly nice to have my besties over to stay up late, drink, gossip, and watch some lousy tv with me. Even though, the staying up late didn't actually happen. We were all in bed and alseep by 1:30 at the latest. Lame! However, my 18th birffday was definantly a great one. Thank you to all who made it that way! I love you all!<3

1 comment:

  1. hurry up and post photos on fb from your bday dinner. I need a pic for my blogger. haha

    ReplyDelete