Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Love the Heat.

But not when your walking around all day at the OC swapmeet! So saturday night I stayed the night at Allie's house and woke up today ready to go to church with her...well last minute decisions can be even better than church. Allie's mom decided that she didn't want to sit and listen to service today so she thought we should all go to the OC swapmeet instead. I was definantly up for it, even though I only had like 6 hours of sleep. I went to drop off my truck and change and get some money so they could pick me up and leave. So off we went! It was so hot that day that Allie got sunburnt and I was ready to pass out (which doesn't happen often). Thankfully, her mom bought us all some ice cream, it was deffinantly well needed! I ended up buying a new brown eye shadow from MAC for $8. I scored. And her mom got some new socks. Sadly, Allie didn't spend any money, even though she wanted her favorite perfume. I think she should of gotten it! Anywho, came home and fell asleep. I really really needed a nap. Now i'm going back to sleep. Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment