Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Weekend.

My Weekend. Had a great weekend! Friday night Julian and I went out on a date. Went to eat at Chilies for the 20 dollar deal thing they've got going on. It was pretty much delicious. Afterwards, walked around Dos Lagos for a bit and waited for his brother and dad to meet us up to see a movie. We got to see The Final Destination. It was pretty good but I thought the third one was way better. Saturday, my brother, his friend, and I all went to my Aunt's house to go swimming. It felt so good to be cool! We came home early and I went out with Heather and Trisha. It was nice to hang out with my friends for a bit. Sunday through Tuesday I stayed over at Sarah's while her mom was out with her girls in Palm Springs. Lucky them! Allie got to stay Sunday night as well. Monday we went out to lunch and went to the Riverside Plaza to go shopping at their new two story Forever 21! It was so over whelming, but incredible! I wish I had money to spend. =/ Once back in Corona, we went to hang out with Allie's friend Colby and went to Cajalco and smoked hooka at that weird resturant. That's always fun with some great friends. Overall, it was a good break away from the boyfriend and some good times with the best friends. I'd do anything for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment