Saturday, August 22, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!


Dodgers are the BEST! Went to a Dodgers came today at their stadium in LA with my grandparents. It was a day game so I had to wake up earlier than normal to be there at 1. That's pretty sad, I know! Went to brunch at Subway and got a six in. It was delicious, as usual. On the way there I had the best nap ever (I fell asleep listening to an Angels game on the radio, that's probably why). Finally, almost an hour later we made it to the Dodger stadium. We got really good seats behind third base so we could see Manny Ramirez better (he's one of my favorite players). Man, it was SO hot out there that my grandma and I were sweating bullets! Of course I had to wear one of my tightest and longest pairs of capris that day (never again). I thought it was pretty funny, because my brother happened to be at that same game with his friend and his family but on the opposite side of the field in the creecher bleachers. I spotted him out with our binoculours (he's kinda easy to spot out!) The Dodgers were kicking the Chicago Cubs butt right as soon as the game started. By the second inning, Kemp and scored a home run (my other favorite player)! Of course, the Dodgers never looked back, and they won! 2-0. Suckaaa's! After the game, my grandparents took my to Philippe's to try they're french dipped sandwiches. MAN, those things are delicious. You must try them before you die! On the way home I took yet another great nap. The game and the food definantly wore me out! Once home, I took a shower and went to Alyssa's to stay the night. It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment