Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nothing New.

Nothing new has happened to me lately. I'm pretty dang boring lately. I haven't gone out at all except for a few Disney trips here and there. Woo, so not exciting. I was hoping my last two weeks of summer vacation would be awesome but nope. They were pretty dang lame. I've gone to Disneyland almost every Friday lately and spent the rest of the days of the week just laying around my house. Seems like the only thing I can actually do is Disneyland. I start school on Thursday. I'm really nervous for the classes and, me being the person I am, am going to freak out cause I wont know anybody there. I really hope I dont get lost. haha. That would be pretty sad. I'm still debating on where or not I should bring my laptop to school. It would be so much easier to just have all my notes and what not on my laptop. But I seriously dont wanna carry it around with me all day! My baby sister, Kaeleigh, has gotten so big! She is basically 10lbs now. Man do they grow so fast! I wish I was still a little thing cause then I wouldn't have to worry about going to school and gettting an education for my future. Things are never going to be easy anymore. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment