Friday, September 25, 2009

First Day of College.

I never imagined myself being at school for 12 hours! Yesterday, I had to wake myself up at 5:30 to look cute and leave the house my 6:45 to be at school by 7:45 just to make it to my class at 8 on time. Can you say a rush?! The night before I had like a mental break down because of my life changing. As you might tell, I dont like change very much. So I only ended up getting four hours of sleep. I was exhausted by the end of the day. My first class of the day is Biology (lecture). That class is huge. I'm sure it has over 100 people in it. It's like one of those classes you see online wish the comfy chairs and a little arm rest they call a desk. I really dont see myself using one, but possibly. After that class, on Thursdays, I dont have another class till four. So in the mean time, I plan on doing homework or studying and of course eating lunch. However, yesterday, since it was the first day, there was obviously no homework to be done. So I sat there with my friend Jessica in the Student Union doing absolutely nothing until we had class. Four o'clock is my Math 110 class. Me teacher is pretty chill. Homework over the weekend and turn it in on Tuesday. Not so hard. It's like freshman high school math all over again. Can you say easy?! After math, I have English 107 at six. My teacher like's to be called Dr. Joy. Awkward for a teacher name? She refused us for calling her Mrs. Joy. haha. Anywhoo, that class should be a piece of cake. Throughout the whole quarter we only have to write 3 papers and read 4 books. That should also be very easy to do. The only class that I haven't mentioned is my Biology (lab) class, which is only on Tuesday's from 1-3:50. So i'll let you know how that goes on Tuesday. Until then, wish my luck on my homework for the weekend. Going to an Angel game tonight...woo? ha. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment